Debbie Bullinger, CKD, is a leading kitchen designer in the Southeast
For more than three decades, Debbie has trained and worked with the best national and international resources in the business. Her broad knowledge of the building and construction industries has earned the respect of her clients, who are her best referrals. Always efficient and effective, her succinct designs detail innovative concepts that reflect your dream spaces. She has the talent and creative ability to meld your personality into each unique design. Her education includes:
- School of Home Economics, Western Kentucky University (Bowling Green, KY)
- Kitchen Designer, Jagoes Lumber (Owensboro, KY)
- Kitchen Designer, Owensboro, KY)
- Boarman School of Kitchen Design (Indianopolis, IN)
- National, Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD)
- CKD, Cabinet Showroom (Jacksonville, FL)
- Continuing Education in Design, FL Community College of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, FL)
- Founder and Owner, Kitchen Art (based in Jacksonville, FL)
- Distinguished, Kitchen/Cabinetry Designer, 2008 Jacksonville Symphony Showhouse at San Pablo Reserve (Marsh Landing, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
To design your dreams and exceed your needs
Throughout her career, Debbie has been a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), where she has held various chapter offices, including Vice President of Professional Development for the North Florida Chapter and Ohio Valley Chapter.
As a former member of the Jacksonville Regional Chamber of Commerce, she served on the board of the Mandarin Council. This year, she is proud to be president of the NKBA – Jacksonville Chapter (2015).